- relief
- joy
- hope
- gratitude
Obviously this is not the only time that I talk to people (thank goodness for friends and family) but not only do I get to socialize but so does Harrison! I think this will continue to be really important for him because being home with me all the time as opposed to being in daycare I wouldn't want him to miss out on all the little friends he will be making now and all the things he will be learning by being around other babies his age. Such as: sharing, making little art projects (oh! one of which I need to upload a picture of....maybe tomorrow), learning not to pull hair, and so many other things.
Anyway I'm excited about it, if you couldn't tell already.
Mom's group............What a blessing! So enjoyable, so helpful, so absolutely necessary for mom's with young children!
ReplyDelete