Saturday, October 22, 2011

I should, I want, I will, I am

I should:
  • Exercise
  • Eat right
  • Work on house projects
  • Print off pics of Harrison
  • Make yogurt
  • Clip more coupons and watch for more deals
  • Think of more options for dinner
  • Read the Bible
I want:
  • To be the best at something
  • To make the most out of everyday home with Harrison
  • To be a good wife
  • Candy
  • To live in Hawaii
  • To find ways to make money at home
  • An Ipad
I will:
  • Love unconditionally
  • Trust in God 
  • Find things to do this winter
I am:
  • A good mom
  • Crafty
  • Loved

2 comments:

  1. Oh my.......I should read my daughter's recent post
    I want to know her better and better as an adult woman
    I will continue to appreciate the unique, lovely creation that she is
    I am one of the very blessed of mothers to have Britt for a precious daughter

    P.S. When I am home I can make yogurt for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! Let your mom make yogurt for you. It will give you more time to eat candy :) And you are already the best at something. No one will ever be better at being Harrison's mom. No one.

    ReplyDelete