Thank goodness some of them are sticking around.
Others, especially the big ones that were 'grounded' to the basement (so that Harrison wouldn't eat the dirt or knock them over), are slowly giving up the fight and will need to be 'put down' sooner or later.
This one we got on our trip to Hawaii.
I have put it in a nice, sunny, and far away from Harrison spot.
I hope it makes it because I would love to see it bloom someday.
Okay I guess I haven't completely turned cold hearted towards all my plants.
LOVED IT!!!! I have the few remaining plants that I own, here in Wyandotte. Since I am flying home this time I cannot take them with me. Dad says that he will probably kill them. When I gave him a rather shocked look, he said that he was kidding, but was afraid that he might overwater them; thus killing them. Oh yes, I still have Grandma's hoya plant in Superior that does not need much attention. Survival of the fittest, indeed!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your ability to connect words with photos, and come up with something so truly interesting and enjoyable.