Lately when I give my opinion about something in a post.....I'm not liking how I'm coming off.
I started this blog partially because I thought people who blogged where ridiculous and I wanted to be at least one out there that didn't sound like they knew everything about everything. Or someone who like "look at me...look at how creative and smart I am!!!" So what have I been sounding like lately?.....like I know everything!...like look at me!! lol. Which is sadly ironic!
In this process of blogging I have started to understand other bloggers. They probably don't want others to think that they think they know everything either! I am using this blog mainly to get out my thoughts for the day.....and to talk about my latest obsessions and that's what everyone else who blogs is doing too.....so why was I always so judgmental? I was starting to feel really hypocritical.
So anyway I wanted to let you guys know how I was feeling lately. Mostly I don't care for people who act like "I know this is how you are doing to feel when....." because they don't know if something is going to be hard or easy for me just because it was for them. But also I need to learn how to take advice and criticism better.
Anyway that's how I feel today. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment