Monday, February 20, 2012

Ripped in 30

So I've been doing Jillian Michaels "Ripped in 30" this month. I'm on Week 4 this week and I feel stronger, I feel like my stomach is pulled in a bit, and it's possible that I actually have separation between my butt and my upped thighs. Yes!! No one but my husband would probably notice a difference yet....but he notices and that's all I really need. :)

I would like to feel more comfortable in a swimsuit this summer...and now that Harrison is 1....it was time to lose the "baby belly". Even though I used to kid that I still hadn't lost my baby weight from when I was a baby! Hah.

Anyways that's what I'm up to this month. My dedication for anything is about 2 months....so hopefully I can keep this up for...at least....4 months. :)

We'll see. I could have probably taken some "before" pictures but I have enough of those on my camera already. I'm excited to have some "after" pictures someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment