Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Starry Nails

So I'm still obsessed with anything nail polish related. I'm trying to find ways to increase my nail polish selection without spending too much. I still had a couple nail polishes from a couple years ago and recently I bought a couple Sinful Colors nail polishes at Target. They were only $1.99 a piece which I think is a steal! But they take 2-3 coats to look decent plus they dry matte so you almost always have to use a top coat.

I think I'm going to try out some China Glaze, Essie, or even OPI polishes and compare those prices vs quality and see what I like the best.

You know I'd forgotten that I used to hoard nail polishes when I was a kid. If it was a kind I didn't have already....then I HAD to have it. I was also like that with lip gloss, and earrings.

Here's my latest creation. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it. By the way, I actually swear by OPI and I am the cheapest girl in the world. I also depend on my daughters to buy OPI for my birthday and Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete