Friday, February 3, 2012

New Couch Pillows


I was walking through Target's window curtain section and I saw some curtains and my first thought was....."These would make AWESOME couch pillows!!!" 

In my kitchen I made window curtains out of shower curtains....so I guess all I need to do now is make shower curtains out of couch pillows and the cycle will be complete. LOL!


I'm not really going to go into detail on how I made them...because it was pretty much....
- cut into squares
- pin
- fill with stuffing
- sew

I had been looking at couch pillows and saw that they were around $20 a piece....and I couldn't find ones with patterns on them that I liked!  So I bought 2 curtains (one brown patterned and one gray patterned)  Patterned?  Is that a word?....anyway.  Each curtain was $20 a piece so I only spent $40.....and I got 12 pillows out of them!!  I know that's not the best deal out there but it's good enough for me.  And they are OOAK!

I think they look nice with the 2 dark brown pillows that I already had. :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the look! You are so creative and frugal, Honey!

    ReplyDelete