Okay so since I decided today that my New Year's Resolution would be to blog more. I came up with a list of things that I want to blog about. Some of them might not make sense until I actually write about them but most of them are pretty self explanatory. So anyway here is a sneak peak at the posts to come! Oh and also at the bottom is a pic of me with my new hair color. :)
Blog Ideas:
What do I do all day?
-SAHM vs working
-SAHM's who don't like staying home
What could you/your spouse do so you would be able to stay home?
-what would you have to go without....what's worth giving up?
Why blog now?
Why now that I have a baby do I now feel I have soooo much to say?
Transition from no kids to kids
Being raised strict
Save money by doing nothing
Life begins at 30!
Why I believe in God
-what I think of "it would be a waste of a life if he doesn't exist"
My mantra:
- be honest with everyone.....how can they get to know you if you are being fake?
- it's okay not be fine if you're not fine

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete