So now that I am caught up with technology enough to have an iPad......I'm going to blame it for my lack of blogging lately.
For one, it means that I am almost never on my laptop anymore. Which causes me to upload pictures less and I usually like to blog and include at least a couple pics in my blog posts. Now I can't completely blame the iPad for this because it does have a camera on it so I could just use that.
There are so many things I'd rather be doing on my iPad. You know, important things like playing Pocket Frogs and stuff.
Another thing is that I'm really slow at using the touch keyboard so this effects my train of thought since now I can't type it as quick as I think it.
I am however using a blog app....so we'll see if that helps any. Maybe once I get used to it I'll blog more.....yay!! :)
Ok....I just tried the camera on here we'll see if that worked. Although I can't tell where in the post it's going to add the photo....fingers crossed!

Your fingers will catch up to your thoughts eventually!
ReplyDelete