I don't have hobbies. I have obsessions. I get extremely interested in something and then one to two months later most of the time I'm sick of it and on to the next thing. So I thought I would write down my obsessions from 2011.
-Pocket Frogs (still obsessed!)
-Obviously anything to do with babies :)
-Reality TV
-My iPad
-Harrison (who will ALWAYS be my obsession)
-The Hunger Games (seriously read these books!)
-Knitting hats
-Pinterest and Pinspire
-Craftgawker
-Etsy
-Blogging and reading other's blogs
-Couponing (till I figured out they don't double coupons where I live!)
-Toni Braxton (it's probably not healthy to be obsessed with a person...it's more her voice)
-Sam Schuerman and Mr. P (check her out on YouTube!)
I'm sure there were more but those are the one's that come to mind right away. What are you guys's obsessions?
Oh and Harrison waves hi to you all! :)

I finally looked up Sam Schuerman. Not my thing, but it's amazing the effect she has on people! There were so many videos of people who were truly upset about her deleting her social media, saying it was part of their day to day lives and they felt like part of the family. That takes a true connection!
ReplyDelete