Sunday, April 21, 2013

40 Week Update

Cravings: Milk shakes, oranges

Symptoms: Mucus plug fell out yesterday!!

Complaints: Pelvic pressure

Fun: Going for walks outside!!

Weight gain: 19 lbs total

Waist measurement: 47 1/2 inches

Movement: Yes.

Doctor appointment results: 39 week appointment and still no change....barely dilated at 3/4 of a centimeter. Doctor said to start taking walks and having sex. Hah! 40 week appointment is tomorrow.

Mood: Good...impatient...but good. :)

Planning: Planning on having a baby sometime this week. ;)

Struggles: Just the weight of my stomach and turning at night.....but I'm sleeping really well other than that and taking lots of naps.

Advice: To read books to Harrison while I nurse the baby....I'm going to definitely do that. Lots of advice on how to induce labor....I'm going to wait a day or two before trying any of them, at least till after my doctor appointment tomorrow.

Dreams: I had a dream that I was in church wearing my pajamas....what made it worse was I had to sing in the choir and play in the orchestra. Not many people seemed to notice that I was wearing pajamas.

Baby Size: Watermelon.....seriously.

Does Wedding Ring Fit? No.

Belly button In or Out? Out!

Other events of the week: Nice warm weather, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment