Wednesday, April 10, 2013

38 Week Update

Cravings: Chocolate and burgers.

Symptoms: I had a ton of contractions last Saturday, but they weren't consistent and I haven't had any since then.

Complaints: Feeling like a fishbowl.

Weight gain: 19 lbs total

Waist measurement: 47 inches

Movement: Yes

Doctor appointment results: 37 week appointment went good, still not dilating but he said I had softened up a lot since last week. 38 week appointment today he said I'm dilated 3/4 of a centimeter......and asked if I've packed a bag yet. :)

Mood: Content

Planning: Ummm...not much of anything else I can do....even with searching for things to obsess about.

Advice: If I get more contractions to move around (if I've been sitting) or sit (if I've been walking around) to see if they stop.

Dreams: Had a dream that I found out I was pregnant.....and then realized I was still pregnant....and then I was confused. Hah!

Baby Size: Watermelon

Does Wedding Ring Fit? Kinda tight

Belly button In or Out? Out!

Other events of the week: Snow...snow....and more snow. Canceling a lot of things we could have gone to last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment