Thursday, March 21, 2013
34 Week Update
Cravings: Skittles, jelly beans
Complaints: Lower pelvic pressure, some Braxton Hicks contractions here and there, getting up every 2-4 hours at night to pee.
Fun: Playing in the snow with Harrison :)
Weight gain: 16 lbs......but I'm eating red velvet mini cupcakes at the moment soooo maybe add a lb to that.
Waist measurement: 45 1/2 inches
Movement: All the time! :)
Doctor appointment results: My doctor has been out of town, I have an appointment next week. Then I start going in every week for check ups.
Mood: Good I think. I feel like someone else should answer this one for me. lol ;)
Planning: Got a diaper caddy to organize things. Still throwing things at a suitcase to bring to the hospital. I'm also researching white noise machines for Harrison's room so he continues to be a good sleeper once baby girl is here.
Struggles: Umm....just moving around. I feel like a whale!! It's just more comfortable to sit or lay down.
Advice: Got lots of cloth diaper advice this and last week. I should be able to start putting it all into practice THIS WEEK!! I'll keep you posted.
Dreams: Dreamt that I had to pass a 14 hour written test before I was allowed to go into labor.
Baby Size: Pineapple or small pumpkin.....YIKES!
Does Wedding Ring Fit? Yes.
Belly button In or Out? Out!....for good. LOL! I don't think it can unravel anymore than it has...TMI!
Other events of the week: Sleeping in till 9-10 every morning! Thank you Harrison!!! I am enjoying these last few weeks of 9+ hours of sleep because I know they will be ending soon. We will see if baby girl likes to sleep as much as the rest of us do.
34 week belly comparisons will be coming soon! (Once I take them.)
Here is a picture of Harrison's two favorite things: eating Flavor Ices while taking pics of himself on the iPad, and playing out in the snow to "Fuffle Shnow" (shovel snow) as he would put it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment