Thursday, March 7, 2013

32 Week Update


Cravings: Shamrock shakes!

Symptoms: I'm tired lately and I'm grabbing naps whenever I can. I get up at least twice a night to have to pee, and at least four times to have to turn my belly. Also I keep forgetting about my belly and keep bumping into things.

Weight gain: 14 lbs total

Waist measurement: 44 inches

Movement: Slower and more intense turns and kicks.

Doctor appointment results: Heartbeat was good, measuring closer to 33 weeks, her head was down and feet where to the right.

Mood: Is good, I think I'm a little less anxious and moody.

Planning: Washed all NB and 3M baby girl clothes that I've received, and I'm starting to throw things at my hospital bag as I think of them. I also made a bunch of reusable nursing pads out of cotton flannel and PUL material.

Advice: My sister-in-law Kelly gave me such good advice!!! She suggested that the first time Harrison meets baby sister that I not be holding her. This may help him feel less threatened and replaced. So I have to remember to pass her off to someone else before he comes in the room.

Dreams: I had a dream where I gave birth to a baby over...and over....and over again about a half dozen times. It didn't feel painful (of course), it just felt exciting.

Baby Size: Head of lettuce....yikes!!

Does Wedding Ring Fit? Yes.

Belly button In or Out? More than halfway out.

Other events of the week: Worked a couple days, got to have a date night, and a girls night. :)




1 comment:

  1. That is a good idea about not holding the baby but i think that he will really surprise you! Weston is SO in love with his sister and looks for her every morning. We have not really had any problems with him being jealous. Just make him feel useful because that will help to. He will get me things or throw things away for me. It is really nice to watch them together!

    ReplyDelete