Saturday, December 29, 2012

22 Week Update

Cravings: Pickles

Fun: Feeling her move and kick me. :) Even just being able to call her a "her" rather than "it"!! Also having family over on Christmas Eve. Oh and my Woombie came in the mail this week!

Weight gain: 4 lbs total

Waist measurement: 40 inches

Movement: Kicks several times a day, even where I can see my belly move.

Doctor appointment results: No appointments this and last week.

Mood: Happy, more energy, obsessive.

Planning: Here's where the "obsessive" mood comes in. I'm obsessed with making hair clips, minky blankets, woombies, and researching about cloth diapering!

Struggles: ummmmm.....none? Lack of sleep from staying up too late watching YouTube tutorials about my obsessions! Hah!

Advice: I've been given lots of great advice about cloth diapering.

Dreams: My obsessions even follow me in my dreams. I dreamt that I purchased a bunch of cloth diapers.

Baby Size: 11 inches and just under a pound.

Does Wedding Ring Fit? Yes

Belly button In or Out? Poking out just a little at the top.

Other events of the week: Harrison's Birthday! He now knows what presents are all about. ;)

Here's a picture of some of my crafty obsessions this week.


1 comment: