Wednesday, December 12, 2012

20 Week Update!

Cravings: Nothing new

Complaints: None!

Fun: Getting to find out the sex of the baby!!

Weight gain: 2 lbs total

Waist measurement: 39 inches

Movement: More stronger movements, Doctor even said it was hard to get the heartbeat because of all the moving around.

Doctor appointment results: Heartbeat was in the 150s. I'm measuring closer to 21 weeks. But ultrasound appointment kept the due date the same.

Mood: I cry a lot lately, happy tears, angry, everything in between.

Planning: I got my chewbeads necklace in the mail. I can't wait to try them out on baby!

Struggles: Very emotional this week.

Advice: Nursing tank tops! I was advices to get some for when I'm nursing. I got a gift card for Motherhood in the mall and they had buy 3 get 1 free so I just got 4 CUTE ones today!! Very excited about them!!

Dreams: I had a dream that I gave birth without realizing it. LOL!

Baby Size: Carrot

Does Wedding Ring Fit? Yes

Belly button In or Out? In

Other events of the week: had an ultrasound today and.......WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!! :)



5 comments:

  1. I've always thought the older brother younger sister relationships were always so cute, it's going to be soo much fun to watch them grow up together! I'M SO EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if we decide we don't like raising the opposite sex we can just swap kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to being a Grandma to two little ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete