Monday, November 19, 2012

16 Week Update

I got my energy back! I got my energy back, energy back, energy back.....ribs! Wait that's not how the song goes. But that's how I feel this week!

Cravings: Cake! I had a really yummy piece of cake this last weekend. Pickle cravings a lot this week too. Can't get enough of them.

Symptoms: Belly is popping out more this week, and it's actually shaping more like a preggo belly and less like just a regular old fat belly. Hence the lack of pictures so far. I really need to by next week though because that's when I started taking belly pictures with Harrison and I want to do some comparison pics.

Complaints: I had to work this last weekend, but that's it! And I'm not even really trying to complain about working 2 days a month because that would just be ridiculous!

Fun: Mom's group this week was really wonderful....it had been WEEKS since I last went because of being so sick. I really needed to hear stories from other moms. It's so nice to compare struggles, get advice, and just laugh about this whole being a mom thing.

Weight gain: 1 lb (which is surprising....but still similar with weight gain I had with H)

Waist measurement: 39 inches (same as last week...even though it's shaping up differently...fuller might be the word?)

Movement: More movement this week, not as much as last week since I didn't eat as much sugar....except for the cake day. (If that has anything to do with it)

Doctor appointment results: Blood tests were done this week and they all came back normal.

Mood: GREAT!

Planning: Debating which kind of playard to get. Chicco, Graco, one with a napper/changer, I can't make up my mind yet. Also if I should get a new swing. I go back and forth....will I "need" a new swing?.....oh but I would just love a 3 position swing that plays music....but we'll see. :)

Struggles: Uh....none? I guess no big ones I can think of.

Advice: Good Facebook advice about playards this week.

Dreams: I had a dream I adopted an infant with red hair.

Baby Size: Avocado

Does Wedding Ring Fit? Yup

Other events of the week: Got to Skype with one of my sisters, awesome bible study, and fun play date with one of my cousins and her daughter. Great week!! :)

The picture I posted was from this last summer.....but it shows how I feel this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment