Friday, November 9, 2012

15 Week Update

Cravings: Nothing specific, in fact I don't feel as sick if I don't eat as often anymore.

Symptoms: Less rib pain when I wrap my ribs this week.

Complaints: Ribs still hurt if I don't wrap them, lol

Fun: Finally was able to get together with other moms and kids this week which was great!

Weight gain: 1 lb total

Waist measurement: 39 inches

Movement: Starting to feel some fluttery feelings at night after I lay down. Cool!!

Doctor appointment results: Appointment went good yesterday. I was able to hear the heartbeat, it was around 140-something. He also said I am measuring good. :)

Mood: Better! Now I just need to find more motivation!

Planning: Big picture things, where we see ourself in the years to come, planning has been discussed this week.

Struggles: Worries about the future. Trying to remember that God is in control!

Advice: One mom let me know she had the same kind of rib pain her entire pregnancy, so I will quit waiting for mine to go away. It is a TON better when I wrap them though and I'm thankful for that.

Dreams: Lots of very vivid dreams this week, none about the coming baby though.

Other events of the week: I have had way less morning sickness this week!

1 comment: