Sometimes I have things that I want to say but I don't know how to say them. I admire people who can express themselves with words.
Sometimes (well most of the time) I am horrible at forming a sentence and grammar. First off I think the English language is the wrongest (ha!). Why wouldn't grammar be speller "gramer", see now that would make sense to me. But that's just how my brain works. I swear I have a touch of lisdexia, but not too much....just enough to make me have to do a double take before I read or write something. It's real fun. Be prepared for this blog to have a million grammatical errors ("grammatical" another word I've been saying wrong....I've been saying it like "grammarical" for years...oops!)
"Sometimes when we touch....." (okay just kidding) I just noticed that all my new paragraphs started off with the word "Sometimes".
I've spelled congratulations with a 'd' instead of a 't' until a couple years ago. I've been married for 34 years and finally learned how to spell the word marriage. The English language is screwy :)
ReplyDelete