Sunday, September 25, 2011

Or No?

"Do you want chicken for dinner?  Or no?"

"Should we go to Taco Bell?  Or no?"

You get the idea.  Sometimes I ask a question and end it with "or no".  Do any of you guys do that, or no?  I've tried to stop doing this but it just comes out. 

Other times I ask questions that have 2 or 3 options at the end.  Like "should I wear this one, this one, or this one?"  I do this, I think, to force more than a one word answer.  If I stopped at "should I wear this one?" it would allow for a one word answer and not much attention to what I'm talking about.  I can't stand just "yup" or "nope" (or that one that sounds like it could be yes or no in one) and nothing more.

I love being around people who are easy to talk to, where it's not forced and I don't have to throw in my "or no" to get an answer.  Anyway that's my random thought for the day. 

Like it?  Or no?

1 comment: