Tuesday, January 8, 2013

24 Week Update!

Cravings: Grapefruit gummy candy....I haven't eaten any yet....I'm just craving it.

Symptoms: Sore left knee, not sure what from....probably lack of activity? (Oops!)

Fun: Harrison had a good 2 yr Doctor appointment and was such a champ with the shot and finger prick!

Weight gain: 7 lbs total

Waist measurement: 42 inches

Movement: TONS!! Mostly in the evenings but also throughout the day randomly.

Doctor appointment results: Good Doctor appointment, heartbeat was good, belly size good, and passed the glucose test! :)

Mood: Couldn't be better....but obviously more emotional. Duh!

Planning (aka "Obsessions"): Umm....well you've heard enough about my cloth diapers from my previous post. ;) Also I've been reading about fermented cod liver oil and kefir....just to see if those are things I should be introducing.

Advice: TONS of advice on CDing!

Dreams: I had a dream that a friend of mine was announcing that she was also having a girl. I pray that she will be pregnant in real life soon!

Baby Size: Ear of Corn

Does Wedding Ring Fit? Yes

Belly button In or Out? Still peaking out towards the top a bit.

Check out my new Woombie! I hope she likes it. :)

1 comment: