Friday, October 26, 2012

13 Week Update

Cravings: Hot dogs, pickles, grapefruit juice, and brownies.

Symptoms: Sore upper stomach muscles, and headaches.

Complaints: Hurts when I sneeze, cough, or gag.

Fun: This cold weather has been a good excuse to cuddle on the couch with Harrison. :)

Weight gain so far: 2 lbs.

Waist measurement: 39 inches (already??)

Movement: None yet.

Struggles: Harrison was sick yesterday so we had to miss an event where he could have played with some of his friends. :(

Doctor appointment results: No appointments this week.

Mood: Calm and Happy

Planning: Bought cocoa butter and Bio-Oil for my belly.

Advice: I was reading up on the best things to eat while pregnant and I found a list that advised eating; avocados, spinach, edamame, lentils, broccoli, red peppers, eggs, carrots, mangos, nuts, oatmeal, yogurt. So I will be trying to eat more of these things.

Dreams: I had a dream that I was eating lots of chips and raw fish and freaking out about eating the fish! Hah! I've been sleepwalking a lot this week and setting my alarm in my sleep.

Other events of the week: I worked last weekend, got a flu shot that wiped me out for the night.

Next week I'll have to start taking belly pics. :)

1 comment: